AusCare Home & Community Care
Your Plan, Your Way and Our Support
AusCare Home & Community Care Limited (AusCare) is a national community services organisation. We are a government-approved service provider of Home Care Packages (HCP) and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) services. AusCare has a clear vision to provide quality care services to the community. AusCare is an organisation that specialises in providing the highest quality care for older members of the community, as well as individuals who have a disability.
As a provider of private and government-subsidised care and support services, AusCare aims to provide greater choice, control and freedom to empower people to live life on their own terms.
Position: Sales Receptionist
Location: Sydney, NSW
- High salary
- An immediate start
- Attractive benefits
- Full Time role
AusCare Home & Community Care is looking for an energetic, organized, sales and solution-minded Sales Receptionist to join our team to act as the first point of contact for visitors and callers and to undertake a range of other administrative tasks. This position also has a potential to grow with the organisation in within business development.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answer the telephone in a professional and welcoming manner and transfer the call to the relevant department/person swiftly and professionally. Take messages and email them promptly where the call has not been able to connect.
- Greet and welcome visitors to the Offices, ensuring they sign in the visitor’s book and informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival
- Deal with incoming/outgoing inquiries on a daily basis
- Customer Service, via phone and email, relating to business development
- Schedule appointment via cold calling for the business development manager and follow up on the emails relating to it
- Ensure that the front entrances of the office, reception and meeting rooms are clean and presentable, always representing the professional image of the Company and when not, making a record of any poor levels of cleanliness or any maintenance issues and report them to the Head of Maintenance to remedy
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in similar environment
- Call Centre and health care experience will be preferred.
- Cold calling and business development are an advantage on the application.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and have a welcoming and cheerful demeanour at all times
- Must have a professional and courteous manner; both over the phone and face to face
- Sales administration/customer service and reception/front of house experience desired
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Flexible working attitude with multi-tasking
- Excellent and well-developed interpersonal communications skills
- Knowledge of Sales or scheduling software is a plus.
- MUST have working knowledge of Excel, Word, Office suite
- Ability to follow precise instructions, procedures and protocols
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure, be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Must be organized, efficient, detail oriented, able to work independently and have the ability to effectively change from one task to another, while prioritizing various projects.
- Ability to maintain privacy of clients, staff and confidence of management
- Communication skills:You must be able to confer advice and suggestions from managers, as well as understand what they want.
- Time management skills:You’ll often find that you’re juggling several projects almost simultaneously.
- Teamwork skills:Designers must be able to collaborate and get along with others when they work as part of a design and social media team.
- Technical skills:Expert with Microsoft suite.
- An exciting opportunity to join a relatively new company
- Strong Management and administrative support
- Supported professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
If this role appeals to you and you are looking for a role that is a great opportunity and it meets your skills, knowledge, qualification and experience, then please forward a covering letter together with an up-to-date resume.