AusCare Home & Community Care
Your Plan, Your Way and Our Support
AusCare Home & Community Care Limited (AusCare) is a national community services organisation. We are a government-approved service provider of Home Care Packages (HCP) and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) services. AusCare has a clear vision to provide quality care services to the community. AusCare is an organisation that specialises in providing the highest quality care for older members of the community, as well as individuals who have a disability.
As a provider of private and government-subsidised care and support services, AusCare aims to provide greater choice, control and freedom to empower people to live life on their own terms.
Location: Sydney, NSW
- High salary
- An immediate start
- Attractive benefits
- Contractual opportunity
AusCare Home & Community Care is looking for an experienced Psychologist to join our team on a part time/contractual basis. We are looking for someone with drive, enthusiasm, and a passion for Psychology and with helping people. Our clients range from workcover, relationships, chronic illness, pain management, third party, anxiety, depression, adults, and children.
The position provides many of the benefits of a private practice work/life balance, but without the financial burden of setting up your own rooms, paying rent or having to generate your own clients. Your client referrals will start gradually and build up over the following weeks.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Providing counselling/psychotherapy to clients.
- The Psychologist would need to have a high level of personal awareness and reflective practice and be committed to providing both short and longer-term therapy to a range of adult clients.
- Actively manage their caseload and update the e-system based on the client response and sessions.
- Participating in in-house case-conferences, staff meetings and training from time to time.
- Ensuring you meet all industry professional development requirements.
- Eligibility for Medicare Provider registration now or in the close future
- Full Registration with APHRA
- ABN, Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
- Ability to work independently, while being part of a team
- Passionate about helping clients facilitate meaningful change in their lives.
- Experience in a private practice setting.
- Registered Workcover/SIRA provider
- Competence in a variety of clinical models
- An understanding of trauma-informed care and practice
- Ongoing new clients supplied to you via our browser-based diary
- Further supported access to training and development
- Full phone reception support and diary management of your clients
- A friendly team who enjoy warm and supportive interactions in their breaks.
If this role appeals to you and you are looking for a role that is a great opportunity and it meets your skills, knowledge, qualification and experience, then please forward a covering letter together with an up-to-date resume.