AusCare Home & Community Care
Your Plan, Your way, Our Support
AusCare Home & Community Care Limited (AusCare) is a national community services organisation. We are a government-approved service provider of Home Care Packages and the National Disability Insurance Scheme. AusCare has a clear vision to provide quality care services to the community. AusCare is an organisation that specialises in providing the highest quality care for older members of the community, as well as individuals who have a disability. As a provider of private and government-subsidised care and support services, AusCare aims to provide greater choice, control and freedom to empower people to live life on their own terms.
Working at AusCare is more than just a job – it means you belong to a caring and multicultural family.
Community Engagement Officer
AusCare Home & Community Care Limited
The Community Engagement Officer is responsible for AusCare’s growth by planning and implementing sales and marketing strategies, both short and long-range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties:
• Using a combination of strategic analysis, marketing and sales, the objective of this position is to grow AusCare business by growing its customer base and increasing sales.
• Identifying and working with the CEO, Services Coordinator, and relevant others to execute strategic initiatives and sales opportunities
• Build relationships and establish strategic partnerships and networks to drive business growth.
• Working with the CEO and Leadership Team to develop and/or maintain external networks and strong, effective stakeholder engagement
• Oversee and evaluates market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Provide a holistic, innovative and person-centred approach to aged care and disabilities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Directing the development and implementation of sales strategies and setting sales targets in order to maximise the organisation’s sales and customer loyalty
• Responsible for heading up the expansion in new markets i.e housing, group activities, as well as, continued expansion among existing clients of AusCare’s current and future establishments and services
• Building relationships with existing stakeholders, in an attempt to increase their current investment
• Directing the development and implementation of strategies to build and maintain the organization’s image and reputation with its customers, investors and the wider public
• Establish, develop and maintain positive referral relationships with health and community services
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and home visiting
• Drive peak performance and sales success across the company
• Initiate, negotiate and close commercial agreements
• You will be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets
• Attend community and networking events
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and growth strategies
• Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes
• Act as the ‘face of AusCare’ promoting our quality care and support services
Qualification and Experience:
☑ 3 Years + experience in Sales, in business development or a similar role
☑ Strong organisation, sales and marketing skills and demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage competing tasks, set goals, meet deadlines and achieve targets/deliverables
☑ Highly developed networking, referral, and partnership-building skills in order to represent client in a professional and positive manner to multiple external stakeholders
☑ NSW Driver’s Licence (unrestricted)
• Knowledge or willingness to acquire the required knowledge to implement marketing strategies for the relevant industry (Aged care and NDIS)
• Business intelligence, especially relating to Aged Care and Disability
Personal Qualities and Behavioural Traits
• Demonstrated ability to operate independently and professionally with limited supervision
• Negotiation and confident persuasion skills
• Drive and desire to grow the business
• A strong communicator and negotiator who can confidently close sales with customers
• A resilient individual who enjoys working in a dynamic, high-performing environment
• Have skills and knowledge about clients’ experience and their journey
• Exceptional social skills, bringing diversity, energy and cohesiveness to the company at large.
• You will have empathy for our clients and be committed to continually improving the quality of care provided to them.
• An exciting opportunity to join a growing company and your dream job
• Strong Management and administrative support
• Supported professional development opportunities
• Reimbursements and allowance
• Opportunities for advancement