AusCare Home & Community Care
Your Plan, Your Way and Our Support
AusCare Home & Community Care Limited (AusCare) is a national community services organisation. We are a government-approved service provider of Home Care Packages (HCP) and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) services. AusCare has a clear vision to provide quality care services to the community. AusCare is an organisation that specialises in providing the highest quality care for older members of the community, as well as individuals who have a disability.
As a provider of private and government-subsidised care and support services, AusCare aims to provide greater choice, control and freedom to empower people to live life on their own terms.
Position: Community Engagement Officer
Location: Sydney, NSW
- High salary
- An immediate start
- Attractive benefits
- Full Time role
The Community Engagement Officer is responsible for AusCare’s growth by planning and implementing sales and marketing strategies, both short and long-range, targeted toward existing and new markets. You will be proactively looking to engage with a wide range a stakeholder’s in order to secure new participants to AusCare and in doing so will enable participants to be properly supported in many areas of their lives. This is largely an autonomous role, but you will be closely working with the National Operations Manager to develop and revaluate marketing strategies with the increasing and ever evolving NDIS & HCP service. It requires someone that is proactive not afraid to pick up the phone make appointments and secure sales for the company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working with the Head of Services & Engagement, develop a strategic direction and a whole-of-organisation framework for Community Engagement
- Develop, deliver and implement communication and engagement strategies to promote the brand, protect reputation, and deliver successful programs.
- Provide input into reports including community engagement, issues status, and evaluate and report on internal communication deliverables and channels.
- Coach and develop contractors and partners on managing and building effective community & stakeholder relations through community engagement plans.
- Build and maintain effective and influential relationships with community and external stakeholders.
- Develop a sound understanding of the business and support the delivery of highly effective community and stakeholder engagement outcomes.
- Research and implement best practice approaches and methods to communication and engagement, that takes into account new technologies, community beliefs, attitudes and preferences.
- Collect community and stakeholder information to identify their needs and activities, including collating data, analysis, focus groups and surveys. Ongoing analysis of community engagement channels to identify improvement needs and opportunities.
- Prepare written material including letters, newsletters, website, and presentations.
- Coordinate and organise community engagement events
- Have experience in sales meeting and exceeding KPI’s and targets
- Significant experience in managing and designing community development/engagement programs
- Ensure proactive and effective engagement, including supporting the coordination and management of community engagement program.
- Attend and contribute to relevant local and regional forums, meetings and industry association committees.
- 3+ years’ experience in community engagement, stakeholder engagement or corporate affairs, in a complex environment experiencing change.
- Experience in the development and delivery of internal or external communication or community relations plans.
- Experience in project planning and the reporting and evaluation of outcomes.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and work cooperatively with people at all levels to achieve outcomes.
- Experience embedding strategic thinking and clearly articulating strategic direction and plans
- Experience and confidence in managing relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated leadership experience implementing community projects
- Salary $ 70,000 + Super base, OTE 120+
- $10,000 Upskilling
- Generous incentive structure
- Car Allowance
- An immediate start
- Attractive benefits
- Realistic targets
This is a fulltime position that would require you to have a NSW Driver’s Licence (Unrestricted) and at least 3 years’ experience in sales with a much desired knowledge and expertise of the NDIS and/ or Aged Care frame work. Start this new financial year on the front foot with a career in a hugely rewarding industry.
If this role appeals to you and you are looking for a role that is a great opportunity and it meets your skills, knowledge, qualification and experience, then please forward a covering letter together with an up-to-date resume.