A compassionate team of professional health and care workers.
We deliver quality personal support to you.
AusCare Home & Community Care Limited (AusCare) is a national community services organisation. AusCare is a registered national Aged Care approved provider of Home Care Package Services and also a registered provider of National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) services.
AusCare has worked with individuals, families and carers to create endless opportunities for all. Our services are highly adaptable and can be tailored to suit your needs.
AusCare is an organisation that specialises in providing the highest quality care for older members of the community, as well as individuals who have a disability. We believe in the human rights of people with disability, regardless of their age, type of disability or cultural background. AusCare provides people with disabilities greater choice, control and freedom to empower them to live life on their own terms.
We have the right experience for successfully supporting participants, including those people with complex needs, through their NDIS journey.
AusCare is committed to providing care services that meet the needs of each individual client, and magnifies their dreams and aspirations. Our vision is to offer ongoing peace of mind for our participants and clients, while developing long term professional care partnerships with leading carers and providers.
AusCare strives to meet carefully planned objectives regarding services. These objectives provide the foundation on which all of our services and partnerships are developed.
AusCare objectives are to:
- Provide services that are current and innovative
- Manage long term relationships with individual participants, families and the community
- Ensure that services are accessible by removing barriers
- Promote inclusion and equality through embracing and supporting diversity
Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) Individuals
Culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) is a term used for individual and communities who speak diverse languages, who come from differing ethnic backgrounds, have different nationalities, dress, traditions, food, societal structures, art and religion characteristics to that of mainstream Australian culture. CALD people are generally people born overseas, in countries other than those classified by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) as “main English speaking countries”. For many individuals, English is not their first language. Because of this, AusCare understands that some adaption may need to be made to the manner in which information is provided, and in which services are delivered.
AusCare prides itself in providing services that meet the needs of culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) individuals. Clients who are in need of consideration in this area will be provided with every opportunity to receive the additional support they require.
This support is provided through:
- Effective consultation
- Community connections and engagement
- Personalised plans including careful allocation of care and support workers
- Linguistically diverse staff members for certain areas
- Access to interpreters via the telephone or in person
We Are Here to Help
AusCare recognises that no two needs are the same. Because of this, we take the time to really listen. We believe in services that exceed customer expectations, so we strive to treat each of our participants as if they are our only client. Services relevant to home or community care require support in the early or late hours in the day.
In response to this, AusCare ensures that we are contactable beyond the traditional 9am to 5pm working day.
We do this through:
- Providing an after-hours contact number for last minute changes or re-scheduling
- Encouraging client/participant to have direct contact with their personal carer
- Providing automated or pre-recorded information on public holidays or during other routine changes
- Linking clients and participants with service providers for personal alarms
- Using apps, technology and emails for quick communication
Where to Start
A great place to start is to have a browse around our website. Look through the information on NDIS and Home Care Services. Though the information on our website is comprehensive, we are available to answer any of your queries via telephone, email and online chat.